What is Strapi ?
Strapi is an open-source headless CMS which manages all content and converts it into a customizable API.
- Administrator interface
- Manages the content structure or type and provides access to the content.
The word Strapi is derived from Bootstrap. Here, the developer gets a chance to choose the tools and framework according to their requirement. So, that it becomes easy to manage and distribute their content.
- MongoDB and;
How does it work?
- Create and gather all the information for making content structure or type. According to it, define modules and their relationship which would be a result of good layout.
- Simply write, edit and manage your content according to their content type. So, that it is easy to apply the functionality for fast processing.
- Now, build the apps where all the functionality is set according to the data managed by using third-party vendors, service and any framework such as AWS(Amazon Web Services), React, etc.
- Compile Strapi API according to the functionality set using either Restful API or GraphQL.
- At last host your application by choosing the platform and set the one-click button for deploy.
Features of Strapi
- Strapi is an open-source that anyone can contribute and use from the code base on GitHub.
- To generate the custom structure with few clicks and arrange the content in it.
- It also provides an interface to easily create, edit, display and delete your content according to your requirement.
- REST API or GraphQL can be used for fetching data.
- Strapi provides access to manage data in a user system.
- Strapi has the facility to customize your app according to the user.
You can see the learning resources for Strapi here: